SARA 1Malaysia FAQ – Application
Interested applicants must obtain forms from participating banks starting from January 30, 2012**. Completed forms together with the required documents are to be submitted to the banks for verification and consideration.
**Subject to change
2. Which are the participating banks?
There are four banks namely Maybank, CIMB, RHB and BSN.
3. How long is the application open?
Application will be opened for a duration of one year from the launch date or upon full subscription, whichever is earlier.
4. What is the required documentation for application?
Applicants are required to provide original and certified true copies of the following:
a. Identity card of applicant – 2 copies
b. Identity card of spouses(s) (if applicable) – 1 copy
c. Proof of income:
- 1 copy of latest three months’ Pay Slip
- copy of latest three months’ Bank Statement
5. How do I know if my application is successful?
Successful applicants will be informed by the banks.