SME: AIM I-Srikandi Financing Scheme FAQ
A: The I-Srikandi Financing Scheme, based on a “fast track” concept, was introduced to those who have potential viable and successful projects. This scheme is in a trial era that seeks to give all credit to fmembers without having to seek additional capital from other financial agencies. Through this scheme members are entitled to have more than one financing scheme during the financing period through Twin Refinancing.
Q: What are the details of the I-Srikandi?
A: The details of the I-Srikandi Financing Scheme are:
- Maximum financing of RM20,000
- Options of repayment period are 25, 50, 75, 125 and 150 weeks
- Administrative charge is 10%
Q: Are there any special conditions to the I-Srikandi?
A: The special conditions of the I-Srikandi are as follows:
- Members can have financing in conjunction with any of the schemes offered by Ikhtiar 3 but are subject to predetermined basic conditions and requirements
- Members are entitled to double (twin) funding if they are able to do so and subject to to the rules and conditions specified.
Q: How do I get more information regarding this scheme?
A: You can contact Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia (AIM) directly at
Lot JKR 3179 & 3185, Jalan Ledang off Jalan Duta, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2094 0797
Fax: 03 2095 1889