SME: AIM I-Wibawa Financing Scheme FAQ
A: The Ikhtiar Rezeki Wibawa Financing Scheme (I-Wibawa) is a funding scheme offered to the Sahabats who are taking the I-Mesra or I-Srikandi financing scheme. This scheme was introduced to provide soft loans to the Sahabats, who require additional capital to carry out seasonal projects or opportunities that come in a short period of time.
Q: What are the financing information for I-Wibawa?
A: The guidelines are as follows:
- The maximum loan limit is RM5, 000
- The maximum repayment period is up to 6 months
- Payback method either weekly, monthly or lump sum
- Administrative charge of 10% per annum or 5% of the repayment for a period of six (6) months
Q: Is there any other conditions for the I-Wibawa Scheme?
A: There are conditions that are specific to the I-Wawasan Scheme. These are as follows:
- Sahabats can get I-Wibawa financing when they have economic projects/business opportunities within a short period and need financial resources as well and quickly. For example: Business in the festive season or contract/tender from the government/private sector that has secured their repayments.
- Sahabats that is undergoing economic financing (I-Mesra or I-Srikandi) who are performing their repayments in a timely manner
- Sahabats who is a first time I-Mesra client (among new members) have to at least done their repayments within 25 weeks in a timely manner
Q: How do we contact AIM?
A: Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia can be contacted as per below:
- Ibu Pejabat
- Menara Amanah Ikhtiar
- No. 3 Jalan Cempaka SD12/1A
- Bandar Sri Damansara, PJU 9
- 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: 03 6274 8810
- Fax: 03 6264 8809